RBS taking me to court - *Struck Out* ** New claim issued by RBS **

dpac123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it today ? Best of luck, dpac

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Very bad day! Application dismissed, CCJ awarded against us for £30k + £15k cost. Forthwith judgement so payable in 28 days. Judge said to sort out a payment plan with Eversheds! To say we are gutted is putting it mildly. My concern is losing my house, which I assume could still happen if today's events are anything to go by.

Oh dear Dpac

Grounds for refusing the application?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Did he not.....if you tried to claim 4 times against a creditor he probably would.

Any how....now to sort and secure payment....submit a N245 and complete the I&E and make a proposed monthly payment

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?406098-LEGAL-N245-Application-for-suspension-vary-an-order

Your offer of payment should be a realistic easily affordable amount based on your Financial I&E.

Stop worrying about losing your house...you have children that reside....never going to happen.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

As the judgment is forthwith I would recommend you get it completed this weekend......they do have a option to reject...hence the suggested realistic offer...if your I&E reflects the same the court can override them and approve.

You need to make an offer that is realistic and affordable and that does not overstretch you.....has the court/claimant referred to securing the judgment?

If not put that aside for now...

And also dpac are their costs to be summarily assessed or fixed ?

what is realistic on a debt of £45k? think costs are fixed.

What is realistic on your I&E more to the point.

Well £50 per week or £200 pm will be 18 years...I think that's acceptable by a court/claimant but I don't know what you can comfortably afford.

At the end of the day you can only afford what you can pay.....and they will have to accept.

I personally think that this is game over dpac...dont waste anymore money trying to defend it....its horrible to lose and to lose to that amount even worse....but you have to put this behind you...sort and finalise payment arrangements and put this behind you and move on.

You made them work for it...they only got half of their costs.....

Well £50 per week or £200 pm will be 18 years...I think that's acceptable by a court/claimant but I don't know what you can comfortably afford.

At the end of the day you can only afford what you can pay.....and they will have to accept.

does the claimant have to accept it?

Realistically £100 per month is the max we can do. does the claimant have to accept it or can they challenge it?

They don't have to accept but you should nevertheless make the offer. If you fail to reach an agreement with them then you can opt for mediation. This is done through the court and can be performed via a conference call. If that fails then the creditor can seek to force the forthwith payment (bankruptcy) given that the judge instructed that a repayment deal be thrashed out you should strain all sinews to try and secure one. Then if it fails and you do end up before the old beak again your efforts will stand you in good stead. You could then apply for a redetermination (I think that's what it's called) which is where you ask a judge to decide the monthly amount. In this case they would have to accept the payment but are likely to ask for a charging order as a quid pro quo

Realistically £100 per month is the max we can do. does the claimant have to accept it or can they challenge it?

Then thats all you offer