Bad credit car finance - any recomendations?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know this si going to seem really strange. But im looking for some recomendations of car finance companies for bad credit.

My credit score is just below 400. I have a couple of CCJ's etc and i appreciate im not a good risk. however I need a car.

to cut a long story short my car has been taken by a bailiff and sold at auction. im self employeed and need to get to work other than relying on taxys everyday as its costing £100 a week which will go towards my debt's.

I dont want to buy another car because it will just be towed by the bailiff's.

Ideally i need to buy one on finance. I would appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

I know this si going to seem really strange. But im looking for some recomendations of car finance companies for bad credit.

My credit score is just below 400. I have a couple of CCJ's etc and i appreciate im not a good risk. however I need a car.

to cut a long story short my car has been taken by a bailiff and sold at auction. im self employeed and need to get to work other than relying on taxys everyday as its costing £100 a week which will go towards my debt's.

I dont want to buy another car because it will just be towed by the bailiff's.

Ideally i need to buy one on finance. I would appreciate anyones help or suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

I would look at someone like ACF, but don't expect much I don't believe that a good finance company for people with bad credit exists. They are more about putting you into a worst position if they can get away with it.

The site cannot advise on the suitability of credit providers,

as this may have repercussions if some thing were to go wrong.

I suggest that you use internet searches to find a provider

then also check their reputation on line.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

If a vehicle is use soley for business, then it cannot be included in a bailiffs levy. Why not get your self a cheap van or car and insure it as business use with s,d & p.