“regulation 10 penalty charge notice”

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you get a reg 10, then he has recorded enough info to identify the vehicle and hence you - so you can be certain that he's begun to prepare it.

He could have recorded the details after I drove off.

The driver was actually sitting in the car when the CEO arrived on the scene. I always thought that the duty of a CEO is to tell the driver to move, first, if there is no driver or the driver is unwilling to move then he can write a PCN. In my case he first gave a shouting to the driver and behaved very unreasonable to the driver. I don't he had started to write only after the driver drove off.

He could have recorded the details after I drove off.

The driver was actually sitting in the car when the CEO arrived on the scene. I always thought that the duty of a CEO is to tell the driver to move, first, if there is no driver or the driver is unwilling to move then he can write a PCN. In my case he first gave a shouting to the driver and behaved very unreasonable to the driver. I don't he had started to write only after the driver drove off.

So he did speak to the driver before issuing a PCN even if it was a bit abrupt?!

Yes he did speak, the driver apologized and drove off straight away. The CEO couldn't have had a chance to even begin writing the PCN. The only way I could see it is that he wrote the VRM as the driver drove away or he had written it before he spoke to the driver.

Yes he did speak, the driver apologized and drove off straight away. The CEO couldn't have had a chance to even begin writing the PCN. The only way I could see it is that he wrote the VRM as the driver drove away or he had written it before he spoke to the driver.

Who knows?? Without anything else to go on anything could have happened.