hammyhound

PDE want an income and expenditure form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2729 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After 3 months of emailing PDE asking for a repayment plan, and the constant telephone calls to my home, mobile and indeed to my work - which I complained to them about, they have now come back asking for a I&E form. Do I have to send one. I offered what I thought was reasonable but I dont see why they should have see what income and expenditure I have.

BTW on default day due to the fact I did not have a chance to cancel by direct card they tried to take the full amount out 23 times:jaw: Needless to say there was only £1 in the account so it was declined. Got a new bank card. Bank say it is disgraceful behaviour and I have reported them

HH

Well, tricky one. You don't have to provide proof of your income and expenditure to them. Only a judge can order this.

However, they sent me one also. I filled it out and sent it back to them. They then emailed back saying they couldn't open the file.

So... I didn't bother sending it again. My dmp told me not to. Said that they'd just pick at it and tell me to cut down on spending, sell my car, move into a garden shed etc etc.

The choice is yours though. What harm can it do? If they do pick at it... Just tell them 'they're my details, they're not negotiable, like it or lump it'

Would be good to get these shysters off your back huh?

It never rains but it pours...

Evening Hammyhound/Bombaymix

Don't fill in their I&E form, simply put, they are not entitled to one!!, I'd be amazed also if they are using a court authorised version either. They have no legal or regulatory authority to demand this (although they might think they can or even suggest they can via suggestive wording), ask them how they can request this and what grounds entitles them to this information?

Send back a simple statement stating

Income xxx

Priority debts (rent/nortgage, council tax, gas/electric, tv licence, phone etc xx

Don't list other creditors, provide them a single amount.

The Balance? I'd suggest taking off a few quid each month to cover emergencies

Be careful with these people, they tend to be fairly ruthless if you provide any information that they can use to screw you over more than normal.

Good luck.

Did this method work for you then Toptrapper?

And did you eventually get sorted I take it with the lender in question?

Just curious x

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Suppose I'm just gutted I never got one of their forms, yep they must have seen me coming !! lol !

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

Evening Smile, hope all's well.

They asked me for an I&E form, didn't send one after reading the advice on here (big thanks to Sillygirl for the heads-up if she's reading). Still trying to get sorted..........

even after all this time! blimey I think they would have had me in the nut house long before now if I had to still deal with them ! I didn't get the option to do one of their income and expenditure forms but they certainly treated me to an entertaining call with their 'hardship team' in the end !! but I've gone through scared and I think it's turned to anger & frustration, that only a judge can solve.

Hope your well too by the way, good to see you back posting :-)

Haven't had the "pleasure" of the hardship team yet, although I would think it's only a matter of time!!

Hats off to you achieving level 2 of "anger and frustration", it's somehow more self satisfying than being scared of the post/phone ringing with idle threats from these people and feeling your just a parasite to them. I took some cracking advice from the forumista's on here, along with CAB, as soon as you take control of the situation, ask the awkward questions, you feel so so so much better!!