Private PCN challange

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I am glad i found this forum. I had to be fined by a private PCN so credits go to them :razz:.

I have been issued a penalty notice for a private company and i would like to challenge it.

I didnt see the signs. they are dark and may be 2-3 in whole parking place. usually parks there and there was no signs before.

i have not send any letters , i read around for a while.

but what you expert guys suggest i do ?

Thanks

Excellent, i noticed the trick a instead of penalty they changed it to parking. For God's sake they are ripping people off.

Thanks a lot.:-)

so eventually what will happen? I like always to to end of the movies :razz:

Yep, "Parking Charge Notice" sounds official, but it's entirely different from a real PCN.

In the end, they will give up and forget about it. In the meantime, expect a chain of scary sounding letters with things like CAPITALS and red ink. "Solicitor" this and "debt collector" that... you get the idea.

Just ignore and it will stop.

Thanks a million. I just feel sorry for other people who fall into that. Thats unfair and like stealing money. What happened to morals. Greedy people.

I am not gonna respond to any letters and update you guys so other people at least benefit.

Cheers Jamberson