Being Ignored by Union

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4332 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Browncow - what happened with your case?

Dunno. Still waiting for the judgement after more than 6 weeks. The panel had their second discussion amongst themselves 2 weeks ago but still not joy. I did not expect this sort of delay but it is common. Still pretty sure that I have lost because of judge bias.

Fanx fur arsking Professional:wink:

No news is good news, so fingers crossed. I too detest Unison. I'm awaiting the outcome of a stage 3 complaint with them, for letting me down, misleading me for nearly three years, and even calling the police to me in the middle of the second stage investigation! Fortunately I kept all e-mails between me and my so called rep. I am so livid with them, like an adder really. But when I get the outcome of the Stage 3 investigation I will post up on here in more detail.

Please, don't anyone trust Unison to act for anyone but themselves and take your subs.

Edited by honeybee13
Taking out contentious word.

Dunno. Still waiting for the judgement after more than 6 weeks. The panel had their second discussion amongst themselves 2 weeks ago but still not joy. I did not expect this sort of delay but it is common. Still pretty sure that I have lost because of judge bias.

Sounds like they are delaying so you cannot take them to the ET. Classic Union dirty tricks.

No news is good news, so fingers crossed. I too detest Unison. I'm awaiting the outcome of a stage 3 complaint with them, for letting me down, misleading me for nearly three years, and even calling the police to me in the middle of the second stage investigation! Fortunately I kept all e-mails between me and my so called rep. I am so livid with them, like an adder really. But when I get the outcome of the Stage 3 investigation I will post up on here in more detail.

Please, don't anyone trust Unison to act for anyone but themselves and take your subs.

Well at least you can see where your subs are going......they are into building homes and office for themselves.

http://www.bam.co.uk/Default/MarketSectors/ProjectDetails.aspx?ID=108

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Same goes for Unite but there is a "grass roots" movement within the union and I think it is having some impact. Recently regional officer backed a pay cut for me and my colleagues, would you believe it?