HSBC Pays up!!!

rodrigum81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6418 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick e-mail to let everyone know that after sending my first letter on May 20th 2006, I have today received a settlement of £1920.00 from HSBC. I didn't even have to go to court. I sent my prelim and then a Letter Before Action and after a long 1 month wait, they finally decided to pay up!! :D

I am very relieved that it is all over and that I didn't have to go to court. I will be signing on the dotted line and hopefully have my money back within 7 days. ;)

My next step is to let all my friends, family and colleagues, who were waiting to see my results, know that indeed it has worked. But ofcourse I couldn't have done it without this website and all of the advise I received in the forum from you guys, thanks. I will definately be pointing them in this direction.

If you are about to start this process or are still waiting, my word of advise is to stick to your guns, it's your money and THEY KNOW IT!! ... otherwise they wouldn't be paying up!!

Thank you once again!

maybe they are starting to realise they are better off paying up before the 8% can be applied? nahhh! lol.

Well done with your win. happy spending!

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

Yeah , well at one point I was feeling ignored by them too, I think that is their game plan to see if you will stick to your guns, but as 'Overdrawn' says, they can't ignore you forever and only you can make sure of that!!

Keep it up! and good luck!