Newt, Rick, Rick or Mitt - who the hell gives a sh*t?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't suppose the Democratic party will adopt my little slogan as above, but given the relative merits of the Republican candidates I can't see President Obama cacking himself at the sight of the opposition. Can you?

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

God help all of us if Newt Gingrich becomes President.

He might well be the worst, but none of them are much cop are they? The Americans have got the same problem as we had with Blair. They are stuck with him for another four years or so it would seem. At least in the states Presidents can only stand for 2 terms. Blair had 12 years to wreck the UK.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

By definition I don't think any anti-abortion, pro-execution, anti-healthcare/welfare Republican candidate would be much cop. Of the lot Romney seems to be the least worst, with Newt being a particularly nasty and despicable option. Like Rick Perry, but without the looks and with quicker wits. Dangerous!

As for Blair, I'm no post Iraq Blair fan, but I'd rather have an elected Blair for 12 years than the un-elected rag-bag currently slicing up the nation. Of whom the LibDem portion were voted for on an entirely false prospectus which was to the left of Labour!

As for Blair, I'm no post Iraq Blair fan, but I'd rather have an elected Blair for 12 years than the un-elected rag-bag currently slicing up the nation. Of whom the LibDem portion were voted for on an entirely false prospectus which was to the left of Labour!

I see your point. Mind you, it was the unelected Brown who did the most damage, plus of course the unelected idiots who really run the show from Brussels.

OOO Fred looks like the cuts may have to slow down. I think I heard this somewhere else:madgrin:

I'd like to know where as I can promise you I am not a plagiarist. If I was, my user name would be Johann Hari.