Business getting bad review on forum

BillyLP
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4475 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well I am a ski technician and a forum which I am a member on had someone asking a question about ski servicing. Someone said that they had had skis serviced at our service centre and although we were cheap were not very good. From the description of what he got done, it appears he only paid for a part service but was looking for the results a full service would have given. The problem is, the forum members go on to recommend other places, but we have three of the most experienced and skilled technicians in the country. People who use us keep coming back but I reckon the review is costing us business.

Is there any right to reply on this particular forum? I've seen bad reviews followed up with a 'we are sorry that you didn't feel satisfied with our service..." replies.

Are there positive reviews on the forum for your company amongst this negative one?

It never rains but it pours...

The post was made two years ago, but it keeps coming up in the first page of Google. Ther are no other reviews for our business that I can find. What I find hard to take is that we have trained ski technicians that have gone on to work in the ski service industry aroung the world. We get service jods sent to us from all over the UK and Europe because they are extremely difficult fixes yet this person says he wouldn't trust us with a base repair. He couldn't have seen our work as that is our main business.