Brenda/Bruce

brenda/bruce
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brenda,

wow you have been busy this week, i received a cheque for the full amount on Friday, i hope everything goes well for you, i will keep an eye on your thread and i'm routing for you all the way, not long to go now :)

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

:) If i have helped please click the scales:)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

MBNA- S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 25th March 2007

MBNA missed deadline, LBA for SAR sent 8th May 2007

CCA request sent 8th May 2007

Hi All

I have received another letter and the same cheque back from Cobbetts for £7911.91. The amount i am claiming is just over £10000. The letter is saying about Limitation Act 1980 as in the previous letter but the last paragraph reads

Our client views this matter as concluded and awaits a Notice of Discontinuance. If you fail to provide us with a completed Notice of Discontinuance we will write to the court seeking an order that the remainder of the claim dismissed. Furthermore we reserve the right to refer to this letter on the issue of costs.

What do i do now? Have i go any chance of getting the rest of the money?

Hi Brenda, you are nearly there now :D and soon you will be the proud owner of a cheque from Natwest:D

Slight change of plan on my claim, i received the cheque for the full amount, but i didnt accept the conditions they put on it so i sent Cobbetts a letter last Monday and waiting to here back from them, so my AQ goes in 2moro, so hopefully everything will be ok.

:)I am not an expert at this, any advice i give is from reading posts on this site, its all in here somewhere :)

NatWest Settled 16th february 2007----£3902.67 All charges, costs and s.69 interest

Lee - have a look in my thread because a judge made a very interesting observation at a hearing. He actually informed Cobbetts that they CANNOT make a without liability settlement and impose conditions upon it.

I wrote to Cobbetts and told them I wouldn't accept a confidentiality clause and they wrote back by return and said OK then.

You don't need to look at my thread now cos I've just told you what it says:D

Advice given is either my experience or my opinion and is given without liability. If in doubt, consult a qualified professional.

If you PM me for advice I will only reply in your own thread

Never under estimate your ability. I won over £17,000!

For the full story - look here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/17630-thecobbettslayer-NatWest.html

thanks mr Slayer :)

Micheal Browne gave me a template to send to Cobbetts here #60

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/44709-lee-natwest-3.html

Its very good

A huge congratulations Brenda you fully deserve it :D :D

I won too and got the conditions removed :D

well done again and enjoy the cash

Lee x