Changes at HFO / Turnbull Rutherford – Quarterdeck Law Ltd

DonkeyB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is a super informative T&R blog written by the 5 year old errand boy. Click on the link in the contact us page, it's like the magic roundabout.

Wonder if Quaterdeck will have such a high quality drivel, sorry blog.

http://turnbullrutherfordsolicitorsuk.wordpress.com/

[url=http://turnbullrutherfordsolicitorsuk.wordpress.com/][/url]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is just not on. Their website states Turnbull Rutherford Ltd trading as Turnbull Rutherford Solicitors. That is materially wrong, and highly misleading. Probably breaks the law. Think the SRA and Law Society should know about this...

Ok Guys I have a Court case this week with TR and good old Spivvy. Are you saying that he will not be there or turn up??? Is TR no more or will Spiv be wearing a Quarterdeck hat ???? Am about to go for a setaside on my case and I have proof of recreated docs i'll mail proof after my case, but it is solid evidence they do edit docs to suit.

Once i've had my case i'll send everything on to Polly Ashford. :)

Edited by Hants38

Ok Guys I have a Court case this week with TR and good old Spivvy. Are you saying that he will not be there or turn up??? Is TR no more or will Spiv be wearing a Quarterdeck hat ???? Am about to go for a setaside on my case and I have proof of forged docs i'll mail proof after my case, but it is solid evidence they do forge docs.

Once i've had my case i'll send everything on to Polly Ashford. :)

If you have that kind of evidence it should go to the oft now - and then after the hearing the Police - once hearing is over - all is well - come back i may have further info for you.

Donkey you have mail

Ok define forgery.

Would tailored to suit a case be classed as forgery in the eyes of the law then yes, as in untampered and a true copy then not so.

Donkey is correct - be careful - but contact me once your case is over with - it could be very important.

ALL CHANGE AGAIN!

Today, Quarterdeck Law has changed its name to... TURNBULL RUTHERFORD LTD!

Looks like someone really cocked up this whole name change and identity change.

They’ve probably had to turn it back so they can continue any legal processes, because they have failed to register the new name or send out letters of change of solicitor.

What a bunch of totally incompetent idiots.

Does anyone think that a new company somewhere called Quarterdeck Law Ltd has been set up? This has the same smell of HFO Services changing its name to Roxburghe then back again in a matter of days.

Hmmm.... I smell rats...

Does anyone think that a new company somewhere called Quarterdeck Law Ltd has been set up? This has the same smell of HFO Services changing its name to Roxburghe then back again in a matter of days.

Hmmm.... I smell rats...

Maybe Bart can explain..........

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.