Drafting Particulars of Claim...Advice sought

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4472 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of drafting Particulars of Claim against a Lnadlord's persisitent harassment which culiminated in my decision to leave the rented property before the contracted term. Can any of the members please point me in the right direction where I might find good examples for me to learn and apply to my case? I hope you can help. Many thanks.

Thank you very much Rebel11. People like you and members of this site make the difference in people's lives!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be grateful for critical comments from members please. Please find the attached Draft PoC and as always, I'd really appreciate your ideas and comments which I can then use to improve my PoC before filing at Court. The thrust of my action is breach of contract against a Landlord who harassed my family and I following an alleged breach of contract when, according to a Lawyer who I consuted for a nominal fee, no breach of contract had taken place. I'm unsure as to whether this is coming across as that in the attached document. Please see how this draft PoC feels and let me know your thoughts.

I'd be indebted to you for your help. Many thanks.

DRAFT-PoC__Breach-of-Contract.pdf

Not certain at this point, but don't you think that you should actually put down what LL did? in easy to understand terms? ie LL accused me of .......... with no due reason, and then proceeded to ............................. which I believe constitutes harassment..... etc

did you report the harassment to the police? as a crime number may go a long way in your claim. just a few thoughts early saturday morning

• Confused 1

I am not a solicitor :!::!:

Most of my knowledge came from this site :-D:-D

If I have been helpful in any way at all .............. Please click my star..... :-(:-(