Boat

Taking Employers to court... Query.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2802 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a hearing coming soon at the employment appeal tribunal.

Yesterday I was supposed to lodge two copies of an indexed and paginated bundle of documents.

However I was unable to do this because I was taken in to hospital on suspicions of a heart attack.

The deadline has passed to lodge the bundle. I am simply after some advice on what I should do.

Thanks for any help.

Contact the EAT & the respondant first thing Monday morning and explain why the deadline was missed, then make sure you lodge ASAP.

Contact your GP and see if you can get evidence of your hospital admission, in case you need to substantiate.

Contact the EAT & the respondant first thing Monday morning and explain why the deadline was missed, then make sure you lodge ASAP.

Contact your GP and see if you can get evidence of your hospital admission, in case you need to substantiate.

Brilliant thanks for the advice..

Should I make contact with both parties via phone and email?

Or do you know whether one is preferred over the other?

Regarding proof of my sickness... I have proof from the hospital.

Email, follow up with a letter by recorded delivery.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone represent themselves at the EAT. Good luck! As long as you meet the deadline ASAP, i.e. Monday, it shouldn't be a major issue.