Yodel and Dixons Group Signed Parcel but not delivered

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all,

This is my first post.

My story begins on the 28/12/11 when i bought a refurbished laptop online from Dixons.co.uk .Delivery was automatically arranged for before the 7th Jan 2012 and courier was Yodel. Interesting part the package was dispatched and i kept checking online on the Yodel website. On the delivery date (Yodel claims was 3rd January 2012). I was out all day and to my dismay when i came back home and went online i discovered the parcel been delivered with my surname signed but i did not received anything not even a card apart from a bank statement through normal post. In the next few days, i asked neighbours even passer by's but no joy.I emailed Yodel twice and never received a reply. Then i called Dixons customer services (They are a nightmare) have spoken to them nearly 6 times since the 3rd of Jan, they have given me the run around. I am at the stage of Sending them back a DOR (Denial-Of-Receipt) so they can apparently investigate the Lost In Transit case as they call it and refund me. Now i have sent 4 copies via e-mail in total including attachments.Customer services people tell me different story every time, some say email received some say never received, other said format of file was wrong e.g need pdf. I am a patient person, but seriously fuming with the level of ridicule they put me through.

Is there anything else i can do? Complain? Could i get the monies back via another method? I paid via Credit Card.

Any feedback would be much appreciated

Thanks

Jim

Dixons have a responsibility to get the item to you, not simply to hand it over to a courier.

Contact your credit card company and ask for a chargeback.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi and welcome Arh,

I ordered a new Laptop from Argos. The laptop was delivered according to Yodel, signed for by a 40 yr old something with a squiggle!

My Mum is 65, was in all day and never signed for anything! I contacted Argos who explained to me that the item was delivered and that was the end of it! (As if)

This is Not a CAG comment, just my personnal comments, YODEL drivers are thieves! The driver had signed the book himself and had kept my laptop. We proved it! I hate Yodel with a passion!

But on a seperate note, your contract is with Dixons, end off! Ifyou say its not delivered, DIXONS are responsible for it!