style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3539 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Beware if you book with Emirates on their latest discount offers from the email sent to skywards members - I didn't get the discount even though I followed exactly what I was expected to do. Emirates now refuse to rectify. How many more has this happened to? Emirates really do need to rename their UK Customer Services Departments (there is more than one) - The "Emirates brick wall", because there is no point in talking to them!

Beware!

:mad2:

Beware if you book with Emirates on their latest discount offers from the email sent to skywards members - I didn't get the discount even though I followed exactly what I was expected to do. Emirates now refuse to rectify. How many more has this happened to? Emirates really do need to rename their UK Customer Services Departments (there is more than one) - The "Emirates brick wall", because there is no point in talking to them!

Beware!

:mad2:

How long ago did you book?

I booked about 2 weeks ago on their UK online site. I logged in from directly from the email they sent to me. They maintain that this was the correct way to log in and make the booking, as they claim the link has an offer code included. I have looked at the link and cannot see anything which resembles an offer code. It was a business class return, london to Dubai, and I have lost out to the tune of around £200!

Unforetunately, companies these days think they can pretty much do what they like, to some extent promotions are designed to fail the consumer and benefit the company. But don't give up. ASA first port of call. Also contact your Credit Card/Visa Debit provider see if you can do a partial Chargeback. Although this may prove difficult.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards/

Print off the e-mail and any other ad's to back up your claims.

Thanks Rebel, I hadn't thought of the ASA, although I had considered the County Court and trading standards