welcome got CCJ/CO without my knowledge - help to set aside please

Andrew25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hmm. Well I haven't been to sleep but I've done ton of reading. And I definitely got no claims form or any notice of particulars etc.

The origin judgement was filed in Aug 08

I received form n55 and n56 in June 09. Then n60 on Friday, although it is dated Jan 30th

I have arrears notices from welcome dating from Dec08 al the way to jun12 and all show default sums 0 default sums interest 0 .

So I guess now I just write to the court? Sayin I dispute the order? and asking for time to get the sar back...?

Called cccs who put me onto some legal advice team but I don't qualify for legal aid so they can't give me any advice. Can I do the 31.14 thing or is that just in relation to the actual judgement.

Probly a bad idea but I rang wf who told me to ring lrc and said shed send me my statements to new address. The guy told me it is now passed to rossendales. Asked if they received my online form submission he said he has no data on it. Asked him when the default was then he went quiet for a minute and told me he'd get legal team to call me tomorrow...

None had my new address though. Even tho the AoE form came here.

My major concern is my gaming license as if I had a ccj in 08 I technical lied on my application in 09 and could lose license for that. I'm also up for promotion which means a full credit check when applying for managers license.

Spoke to admin at work. He said hex received nothing but may have gone to head office. There is a possibility of dismissal for a court order too. He took a copy and said he'd pas it in to ceridian,cthe payroll company and ask them not to pay it. Doubt they can tho.

On top of it a I having slept and have to work in two hours in Chinesei new year. Not good for me when I have Addisons disease. Undue stress is a serious problem with that...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and relax..........

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hehe... I've had to get my mum in :) she has a law degree . And wild she doesn't know anything about this. She's does know the terminology and what not for the court letter ...

I still don't get why the ccj didn't show up

are al you previous addreses showing as linked?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

are al you previous addreses showing as linked?

dx

On cf ? Yes they were when I checked one of them in like September... bit now I can't get in . Says unable to validate me or something . I dunno new bank card is dodge I think. Had trouble paying bills with it too

i went to court today to drop of a letter saying i waant to dispute the order (not even sure if that is somethin you can do) because i never knew i had a CCJ etc and all the reasons why this stinks and while i was there i asked the office about the CJ and they printed in off for me. It is dated 6/8/08... when DMC were in charge of my affairs.

It is an acceptance judgment or something. says i made an offer, they accepted. So i got a CCJ. Sounds like a bit of a swizz to me!

I looked at a sample admission form, and i definately never filled one in and returned it to the court. Problem couldnt fill one of those in if i wanted to back then. I definately never got a particulars of claim or whatever its called, or an admission form. or the actuall judgment.

Can the DMC make an offer on my behalf that will result in a CCJ without tellin me>? surely not? but i only ask as a. i remeber getting none of this and b. the offer is £87.06. which seems like a percentage offer to me, i would have offered £90 or a round figure.

also the judgment was 6/8/08 and i hav a statement from DMC that shows a payment on 7/8/08 with the case number as the reference.... and im not that fast ! haha

so ive been done it would appear - damn b+k!

not sure where to go from here. guess i just pay the 90 but dispute the balance or something. sick that the CCJ is for £6273.00 on a £2,500 loan. i will send an email to the court as a follow on from my letter. maybe just ring b+k see what they say? or should i keep qiet and SAR then first?

sar them

i suspect the DMC did do it and deal with it all.

as that figure i'm sure [£87.06] looks like a pro-rata figure

that a DMC would workout

if they did do this

and did everrything on your behalf

that means they have covered something up.

prob where the +£6k debt came from

they didn't pay anthing like what you think off the loan prior to the CCJ.

sar most def.

and i'd say you can still set this aside.

dx

and they

thanks... yeah i will bang that in the post tomorrow. i knew those guys were shysters.

they did pay off some of the little ones but the two main ones i had just seemed to get bigger... i mean that loan was only a yaer or so old, how much interest and charges can you possibly get in a year. lol

wth welcome

all bets are off

i've seen statements where a debt has gone from £2000 to over £17k in 8mts!!

yes £17k!! it was on here somewhere.

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, just a little update here to see if anyone has a fresh idea.

I heard nothing back from court at all.. Not even an acknowledgement, so i guess I have to pay them £90 out of my wages this month at least. To be honest i think its best idea, because the CCJ doesnt show on anything! so if i apply to set aside maybe it will show up all of a sudden. and is it really worth it for one that will be gone in a year.

Welcome wrote to me to acknowledge my SAR, but told me I needed to enclosed £10 - (WHICH I DID!) so it seems their mail guy pocketed that postal order. Called them up and they tried to bullishhh me, but when I had the ref number and stuff they said theyd waive the charge and look into it. Sneaky little so and sos.

I then asked about the CCJ because I am just curious now and wanted to know why they send my employer a bill for £5.6k when i only owe them a grand. He muttered about it being because I paid them (wf) directly after the application for attachment of earnings in 2009 so he said there must be a mix up with the balances and hed look into it and call me back. (i guess they are shredding all my documents as i type this :p)

But anyway I am ok with work so Im happy, i will pay them off if necessary, although when I work out how much I have already paid them compared to what I borrowed, I will probly suggest we call it quits.

Im still unsure of how to proceed with the debt management company gettin me a CCJ though... That is surely not on! Does anyone know where I could complain about that?

Thanks

yes this is looking very bad for them.

i would start by writing a letter invoking their complaints proceedure

the DMC

might be an idea to SAR them first. though before you tip them off.

i dont think they are allowed to legally deal with a CCJ on your behalf.

dx

and they