lloyds tsb

Dorabell
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all need a little bit of advice again on this above

received a letter supposed to be from lloyds bank saying they have passed this account on to Moorcroft

this was taken to court in sept 2009 which they won

i have been paying instalments ever since and asking for the full amount can they do this?

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope ignore moorcrap totally

they don't own the debt

and are a powerless DCA.

lots of Lloyds customers in the same boat as you have had the same letter.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi all need a little bit of advice again on this above

received a letter supposed to be from lloyds bank saying they have passed this account on to Moorcroft

this was taken to court in sept 2009 which they won

i have been paying instalments ever since and asking for the full amount can they do this?

I did not think they could sell a court debt. Though rules may have changed that they an do. They should have been made aware of the court order so don't bother to do anything carry on playing who the courts have ordered you to and how much you have been ordered to. Unless you receive a court order that says to pay Moorcroft then don't.

If they start harassing you tell them in no uncertain terms they are to go away as the courts have ordered you pay Lloyds at XXX a month and you will continue to follow the courts orders. If you do tell them they will deny any knowledge of the court order as Lloyds did not tell them. I no this might smell like BS but they will try anything if even once.

On and to ,ake you laugh the local Moorcroft agent came banging on my door for the dead ex resident and told me l would be arrested for obstructing him if l did not go get my dad. I laughed at him and treated him to a lesson in the law. I had been sending all letters back to the people who right to the ex resident

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I've had one of these also (see separate thread)

In terms of mine Lloyds do appear to have sold one debt that is subject to a court order but the Moorcroft one says transferred not sold whilst the other one does say sold - I think the point I'm getting to is it appears they can sell on debt that is subject to a CCJ but going off the other threads and my own it looks like Lloyds are sending a large number of older debts to Moorcroft.

Do you know thinking about this I may write to my MP and complain - after all the bank is part public owned (about 43% I think), surely it should be doing all it can to help us? Yeah right, and pigs might fly.

ofcourse a creditor can sell a debt subject to a CCJ or a CO . GM

but until you get a notice of assignment you ignore the fleecing dca's.

as for the dead persons debt

I would have had more fun with that one...

get him to repeat that on film ... arrested my foot, !!

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I called the police l did not need the stress. They had been told enough but the police said they denied any knowledge of receiving the letters back. I told the police that l would want the person arrested for breech of the peace if he came here again.

When the police officer got back to me they seemed to no that they were a bunch of chancers as he was arrested at a neighbours round the corner who had moved in a week before me and the person had moved to a nursing home but been told. The guy has not been back since and Moorcroft has gone away.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

really little tike

and they

well it as arrived letter from moorcroft telling me to get in touch cancell all standing orders the account will be managed by moorcroft and not lloyds they want a new payment plan :roll:

Shuddering...perish the thought :bored:

How are you Dora..long time no chat.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Not if Moorcroft have got their hands on it :-D

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

well another letter arrives today from moocroft:-)

we acknowledge receipt of your recent payment against the above debt which we note was made direct to our client,

we would refer you to our recent letter which informed you that we are now responsible for the collection of your account and would therefore ask you to contactact us within 7days of the receipt of this letter with an offer of payment

it is inportant that all future payments are made directtly to us in order that we can ensure that your account is adminsterted correctly

this will assist in ensuring that no further collection activity will recommence

any payment must be attached to this letter and made payable to moorcroft ltd alternatively please contact deatails below

nope off and bugger Moorcroft

you don't own the debt

dx

and they

well another letter arrives today from moocroft:-) we acknowledge receipt of your recent payment against the above debt which we note was made direct to our client, we would refer you to our recent letter which informed you that we are now responsible for the collection of your account and would therefore ask you to contactact us within 7days of the receipt of this letter with an offer of payment it is inportant that all future payments are made directtly to us in order that we can ensure that your account is adminsterted correctly this will assist in ensuring that no further collection activity will recommence any payment must be attached to this letter and made payable to moorcroft ltd alternatively please contact deatails below

Dear Moorcroft idiot.

Thank you for you letter dated xxxxx.

I DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE ANY DEBT TO MOORCROFT.

As per the court order dated xxxxx l will continue to pay lloyds at the rate of xxx.

Please find enclosed a copy of the order

Should you send any more letters to me they will be return to u with a brick attached.

Regards

Dorabell

hope your well Dora. l would just tell them to foxtrot oscar but do what u think is best

Love GM

• 4 weeks later...

another letter :roll:

we do not appear to have received any contact from you in relation to our previous letter

we have now taken over the administration of the repayment account on behalf of lloyds bank plc

(they said that in the last letter ):roll:

we understand that you previously had a plan in place and we can confirm that we are happy to continue with this arrangement( yeah right) please contact us in the next 7days so we can confirm the repayment details and discuss your prefered method of payments

we must point out that we are committed to attempting to help you re-establish your previous arrangement or to agreeing an alternative arrangement that you can afford and maintain

How ever if you do not contact us you may leave us no option but to recommend to our cleints that they consider taking further debt recovery action against you ( they already have taken this to court ):roll:

which we will involve us making further attempts to contact you via letter and telephone calls please do not ignore this letter if you need assistance please contact us

are these letters for real :lol:

taken over the administration of the repayment account on behalf of lloyds bank plc

so they still dont own it then....

as the guys, carry on paying as per the court inst order, to loyds?

not doing anything wrong in paying as per a court inst order.

until a 'third party' actually owns a judgment, then tough..not much that they can do without owning the matter.