Business Accounts

sue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, does anyone know if the claim procedure is different for business accounts and personal accounts? And if so where to start. Thanks

Claim for £3,044.86 ongoing with Barclays-soon to be complete-I hope!!!Won for the Daughter £915 from Barclays!!!!!

I'm claiming back my Charges for my Business account, and it would appear that the first letter neds to be worded slightly differently to the personal one.

I'm not sure where on the site it is so i'll get the wife to find it again an let you know.

Natwest told me "In your letter you refer to the Office of fair Trading, at present do not have any involvement in business accounts and the practice of unauthorised borrowing is against the t and c of operating a business account"

I say that's cobblers, so i've now sent the "Business" LBA rather than sending the "Business" Prelim letter again.

Hope that makes some kind of sense.

Good luck.

T and R!!

• Confused 1

Of course it hurts!

Hi all, does anyone know if the claim procedure is different for business accounts and personal accounts? And if so where to start. Thanks

If you had read the FAQs for round the site you would know the answer to this by now! Good luck!

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Thank you T& R you are very helpful - and thank you Cheddar you weren't quite so!

Claim for £3,044.86 ongoing with Barclays-soon to be complete-I hope!!!Won for the Daughter £915 from Barclays!!!!!