Swift Sterling & CRS,Ect

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4488 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

icon11.png Swift Sterling & CRS,Ect

Hi guys , just wondering if you can give me some advice,

I defaulted with Swift Sterling on the 30/11/11 but emailed them on the 26/11/11 advising them that I could not pay them in full

and I would start making 10 monthly payments with one month interest added plus their usual default fee.

in which I started to make make payments on the 1/12/11,

I had the usual phone callslink3.gif from their inhouse debt department and kept informing them that there was no way I could pay the balance in full ,

after the so called 34 days I am now getting emails & texts from CRS asking me to contact them ,

but no phone callslink3.gif as yet,

I emailed them today advising the same thing I told their inhouse debt collectorslink3.gif on numerous occasions

"That I cannot pay the balance in full as I simply do not have it & I will continue to pay Swift Sterling direct.

The reply I recived by text that was they still need to speak to me and to call them.

Do I call them? or do I just simply ignore them and keep emailing until they actually call me.

Anyone with experience of this situation with Swift Sterling and CRS that would be able to advise me would be much appreciated.

Please note so far I have made two payment direct to Swift Sterling after defaulting on the 30/11/11.

Regards

alibali :roll: