esa still waiting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi any advice guys i was on income support for disability reasons they told me in augusxt i was being transferred to esa anyway got the form filled it in they recieved it back begining of september now in january still not heard anything at all rang them three times told decision been made then it hadnt and they would contact me still getting paid just concerened at how long its taking had no letter for medical no contact since sending the form of my head is shot any advice guy thanks did post before about this but no replys thankyou

yeah theyre still paying me income support and in november they moved my childs money on to tax credits just concerened because its taking so long and wondered if any one had experienced the same had friend who got migrated and he finished the process in december and he lives in the same area as me unfortunatley he got sighned of but his and an other friend took 4 weeks start to finsish same area and im still waiting four months on driving me insane

hi all just to let you know recieved letter today got into support group with no medical so there is hope for anyone struggling with this and thanks to all the guys who have commented or helped me out a big hug to you all thanks again