Tax demand from HMRC HUH?

DuffNCustard
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4464 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just received a demand for payment from HMRC tac office in Glasgow for ZERO

I file my return on line and have a letter from HMRC in a Cardiff office confirming my tax code for this year and another letter for a rebate for overpaid tax

should I be worried that I'm on the brink of an HMRC horlicks?

Not quite sure how to proceed and would appreciate any advice.

I've just received a demand for payment from HMRC tac office in Glasgow for ZERO

I file my return on line and have a letter from HMRC in a Cardiff office confirming my tax code for this year and another letter for a rebate for overpaid tax

should I be worried that I'm on the brink of an HMRC horlicks?

Not quite sure how to proceed and would appreciate any advice.

Well I wouldnt worry about it till monday at least :lol: Give them a ring and see if its just a normal computer / automated letter creation problem

S.

HMRC seem to operate a very much oeprated system - so I wouldnt worry about it too much if it looks like their computer has autoatically sent you a letter.

recently they gave me some money back for overpaid tax in 2007. I got a letter about 2007. however they also then sent me letters for 08 09 10 and 11 - because my changes in 2007 affected my tax history - although it didnt affect anything for 08 09 10 11.