The Bogey Man is Coming - A L Wright fake bailiffs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4465 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I received a text today from A L Wright saying they are coming between 8am -9pm tomorrow and i should phone a number to stop action and make a token payment i am really worried about this as the text said it was from pre removal? Can anyone help please?

the thing is i have been at work and just got the text and it is 21;00 and there office is know shut and i am able to pay the bill they want on tuesday the 10th when i get paid and wanted to know if they could want till then but they were shut and they say they will be round on the 7th what can i do

the thing is i have been at work and just got the text and it is 21;00 and there office is know shut and i am able to pay the bill they want on tuesday the 10th when i get paid and wanted to know if they could want till then but they were shut and they say they will be round on the 7th what can i do

You can't do anything as it's millions to one that no one will show up, so if you were hoping for company for breakfast, you will be disappointed.

There are no 'ifs' or please can I, just 'you will'. You take charge, as there is nothing they can do. It's not a crime to have a debt.

Would you like to tell us what it is about langridge123 and then the responses can be tailored to you. Who the debt is with and who the dca is.

I'm moving your post to a thread of it's own with the subject 'The Bogey Man is Coming'. If you want it called anything else, just say and we will change it for you.

Edited by Conniff

There seems to be a spate of these texts from the pre-recovery team (or similar) saying they will be round the next day between x time and x time. This text is being sent to numerous people so I'm not sure how one person can be in multiple places at the same time.

As asked, if you can flesh out what this 'alleged' debt is, we can advise better

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi,

I had exactly the same texts last week and nobody came and I have heard nothing since. They are a debt collection agency just trying to scare people into paying. Please don't worry and don't pay then a thing. If they are legitimate then they will write to us all. You can look at my posts and see that others have also had this happen.