Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5179 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone know that if you change the amount your claiming on your moneyclaim form do the bank get more time, does the 28 day deadline start again. I have issued my claim with the description Halifax Bank, and the defendant as Halifax Card Services. I have mixed my current account figures up with my credit card figures.

Can i tell them that this claim is for the current account instead of my credit card?

alexthekid

best thing to do is ring money claim in the morning and see what they have to say, you can pay an amendment fee of £35.00 ( i belive that is correct, someone feel free to correct me on that one)

Hope that helps you until someone can confirm amendment fee - as i said best to ring MCOL and they will put you right!

Good luck

Sharon