Justice v NatWest

Justice
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6359 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly, thanks to all who have contributed information to this site, to date - it appears full of excellent guidance :) Have been reading through the forums for a fair few weeks.

To re-cap on my current situation...

I sent my initial, pre-lim letter 14/09/2006

- Received generic response, stating that matter referred to Customer Relations Unit.

- Received computer generated "from" Stuart Higley (seen in other threads), advising that charges are fair and to be sure that Proceedings are served on the London addressed.

LBA to be sent shortly, at 14 day deadline...

Keep watching!! :D

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a qualified financial or legal advisor.

I am preparing to send my LBA...

In the template, it states; "very disappointed that you have failed to respond to my letter of the [XXDATEXX]."

I have received a letter from both the original receivers (an acknowledgement of receipt) and also the regular letter from Stuart Higley, so the above opening paragraph does not really apply(?).

Are there any suggestions as to alterations?

Forum posts are not legal advice; are for educational and discussion purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with a qualified financial or legal advisor.

i thanked the bank for replying my letter instead the template opening. at the end of the day, it's only the opening not too important i supposed.

Apple

NatWest - MCOL issued 31/07/06; NW acknowledged 03/08/06; NW Defended 31/08/06; Cobbetts offered 60% 27/09/06; NW settled in FULL!!!! 07/10/06

Halifax cc - LBA sent 27/07/06; No Chance

First Direct - Data Protection Act sent 25/07/06; PRELIM sent 07/08/06; Offer received 12/08/06; Refused 18/08/06; 2nd offer rec'd 23/08/06 £1405 without interest (£172) and we accepted:grin:

i thanked the bank for replying my letter instead the template opening. at the end of the day, it's only the opening not too important i supposed.

Thanks for your response, elppa :)

your welcome

Apple

NatWest - MCOL issued 31/07/06; NW acknowledged 03/08/06; NW Defended 31/08/06; Cobbetts offered 60% 27/09/06; NW settled in FULL!!!! 07/10/06

First Direct - Data Protection Act sent 25/07/06; PRELIM sent 07/08/06; Offer received 12/08/06; Refused 18/08/06; 2nd offer rec'd 23/08/06 £1405 without interest (£172) and we accepted:grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Received response to LBA today from Sir Higley.

Same as others have received; along the lines of "not able to add anything constructive."

Not long 'til claim is filed :D

Show Time!!!

• Confused 1

Apple

Show Time!!!

Haha!! It's looking that way! :D

Have been drafting the N1 during the last few days in preparation! ;)

EDIT: Also to add, I have just read your thread regarding your own battle with NatWest - made excellent reading and well done on getting your settlement :)

there is a template for particular in the FAQs or i have a sample in my thread written and suggested by someone

Apple

I am currently drafting the text of my N1 (hard copy)...

Could I please ask what others have input to the "Brief details of claim" and "Value" sections on the first page?

Any advice appreciated :)

J.

P.S. I have been reading through the relevant forums and will continue to do so, but due to the sheer size of the info, having trouble nailing the above!

• 2 weeks later...

Any responses to my query above, regarding completion of the N1 form??

Saw an excellently worded "Brief details of claim" in a thread just before my last post of this threads, but now unable to locate and the Search function is not able to assist...

...and also would like some guidance regarding the "Value" section and how much information is needed in there to pacify the court process?

Am trying to get this to the court in the next week, so any responses would be grately appreciated!

TIA,

J.

For brief details of claim see:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/681-4-particulars-claim-n1.html

For claim value put in the amount you are claiming plus the interest and attach a copy of your schedule of charges.

You need to print off three copies of each. One for yourself and two for the court. The court will then send a copy to Natwest.

Hope this helps

Zoot

So, I amend the Particulars of Claim, as per your link, into a brief-er version for the first page of the N1...?

For claim value put in the amount you are claiming plus the interest and attach a copy of your schedule of charges.

Excellent - will do, thanks :)

You need to print off three copies of each. One for yourself and two for the court. The court will then send a copy to Natwest.

Will do :)

Hope this helps

It certainly does - Many thanks, Zoot