PTWR 2000, Paid Holiday Entitlement, Employment Particulars

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4479 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Been working as a part time waiting staff for 3 years now, no employment particulars, not given paid holiday, treated differently from full timers contrary to PTWR 2000 and no written reasons given when I requested it.

Lodged a claim at ET, was accepted, respondent's ET3 also accepted. Holiday pay claim not resisted, but did not say anything about PTWR 2000 and Employment particulars. I am representing myself.

Just received order form the Tribunal asking a written statement what remedy is sought, amount of compensation claimed and calculation. Got 8 days to do it.

I have no idea how to write the statement. Also no idea how to compute for compensation for the following:

1. PTWR 2000 (also for not giving me a written statement of reason of the different treatment)

2. For not giving a Written statement of employment particulars

3. For not giving annual leave entitlement.

My employer has paid other part time employees for the unpaid holidays except me because I am the only one who complained, even though they did not resist my claim for this. My employer also refused to give my payslip last December 2011.

If any one could help me write the statement the Tribunal is asking for and how do I go about the compensation I would ask. Any idea what I should do regarding my possible case of victimization.

Also, since I got the order from the Tribunal, can I start asking the respondent for relevant documents that they have?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by coyrey