style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4481 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Just obtained all my credit reports as needed to check everything is in order for future house purchase.All is well with Experian and Equifax, however I have found a CCJ in 2008 from Callcredit which has alarmed me.

I think I know what it relates to - management fees for a property I own were late a few years ago but I did pay them off in full and still do (the property is now rented out). However I never received any letters regarding the CCJ.

Also, interestingly, the CCJ on my Callcredit file has an incorrect postcode, the rest of the address is correct. e.g. the property address I lived at is 42 coronation street, LS3 3WJ, and the CCJ says 42 coronation street, LS3 3NN. This probably explains why I never received any documentation about the CCJ.

The CCJ bothers me and I would like to get it removed, but I will be applying for a mortgage soon and wondering will mortgage lenders even check with Callcredit, as I thought they only check Experian and Equifax ?

Im wondering if I started disputing this CCJ if it would trigger some sort of alert and maybe end up with the CCJ showing on my Experian and Equifax reports, which I really dont want. Im just wondering if its best to leave chasing the Callcredit CCJ until after I have got my mortgage taken out, as I dont think lenders check Callcredit ?

I'd dispute it to be on the safe side, it won't trigger with the other 2 as they are totally different companies. I think it's always worth sorting out any disputes on your file before applying for credit, not sure if it'll get removed though. Unfortunately most people apply and then find out about problems.

Check the CCJ detais at Trustonline there is a fee,

but it is accurate.

Call credit I find is often inaccurate/out of date.

Write to CC and place a notice of dispute on the file.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

many thanks for the replies. Will check on trustonline shortly.

my main worry was if I started disputing this that it may alert the other CRA, as long as thats not there case I will start the process. Also, I did ned to apply for a mortgage in the next month, will speak to broker and find out what they say regarding lenders checking callcredit

Hi, check the exact date of the CCJ and the exact date you paid the fees in full - if there was a CCJ awarded against you and you paid the claimant in full within 28 days of the judgement then the CCJ should not be registred with the CRA's (which is probably why it doesn't show on the other 2).

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

There is no interaction between the agencies

on public information records so no impact.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to make sure I have searched the correct register on Trustonline for CCJ, I searched:

England and Wales Orders & Judgments

And the result was: Nothing Registered ! Very pleased.

I did not search England and Wales High Court Judgments, im thinking any CCJ will not show up here, right?

Just want to make sure I have searched the correct register before I get too pleased and contact Callcredit telling them I have no CCJ and to remove it.

thatscorrect

download the page and post it to callcredit

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Many thanks for your rapid response DX, happy days.

I think I can work out now I would have paid it in full within 28 days meaning if it ever did show on Experian or Equifax it would have been removed due to full payment within 28 days.

As Brigadier stated above im guessing Callcredit are a bit slow updating themselves as it does not show on either Experian or Equifax, people on here are very good.