Damn

Bouncing between Egg and Barclaycard.....I'm challenging two Egg Defaults

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2756 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please Remove Thread

Spoke to Egg: No Change

Wrote To Egg: No Change

SAR request: Received ( no credit agreement )

Requested Credit agreement: Received one ( rehashed) and Egg declined to send other as debt was cleared and account closed by them.

Late last year any letters sent to Egg were passed to Barclaycard ( my barclaycards were put on stop when they first received info from egg; now Barclaycards are off stop)

Barclaycard have received/purchased one account from Egg: They are investigating currently

2nd Egg account has not been purchased by Barclaycard....although I have written to Egg re this account and they have just bounced it over to Barclaycard:-x

I have probably sent in the region of 15-20 letters, all recorded.

Felling like I am just banging my head against a rather large glass wall....any ideas on how I can successfully challenge these defaults?

Am I correct in thinking that if there is a late payment charge or similar in the final default amount ( shown on credit file) that this could be a basis?

It has been a hard slog to get this far...and I getting a tad tired of it all.

All advice is respectfully and gratefully received.

Edited by Damn
Please Remove Thread

Please Delete Thread

Hi, I have posted this in the Egg forum