Happy New Year!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4498 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quickie to wish all Cagger's and guests a Peaceful, happy and prosperous 2012!

This site has taken a completely frazzled woman and reassured, guided and calmed her through the maze of bullying and legalese that the debt industry likes to throw at the unwary and unsuspecting.

Whilst my OH's case is by no means over yet (I think) I am in a much better place for the efforts of those kind enough to have responded to my pleas...

No doubt I will be back on here as round *** starts but for now,Thank you and Happy New Year!

It's good to hear CAG users have helped you through a tough time, here's hoping this coming year will be easier to get through, Happy New Year :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Ta very much. It's nice to hear.

You can return the favour by letting all your friends know that we are here for them.

I would like to add my thanks to this thread. The information I managed to find on this site saved me many sleepless nights and helped me to deal with bullies, liars and cheats. I see the New Years Honours List includes it's usual list of Civil Servants being rewarded for doing their jobs (often badly) and celebrities, why not some of the administrators or founders of this most excellent website. After all you are helping real people in very real distress at times, do not underestimate the help and relief you give to ordinary people who find themselves in difficulty.

THANK YOU