Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3188 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

'An installment decree was granted on 22nd March 2004 for the amount £1449.47 and expenses of £189.47, with time to pay of £20 per month was granted.'

I have been paying this amount and have now paid £1464 in total so far. However, there is stil £813 outstanding on my account. The extra money being interest added to date and also costs involved in tracing my address and employment (i moved a couple of times since the decree was granted) Do I legally have to pay this extra amount or only the amount stated by the court?

It was originally a black horse loan, taken over by Hillesden Securities Ltd and Nolan Solicitors are dealing with it on their behalf!

a decree also includes 8% interest per annum

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Interest is only payable if awarded by the judge in the decree, and would be shown on it somehwre as payable. But I also thought I'd always read on CAG interest was normally only granted if the amount the creditor claimed for was more than £5000 for consumer related agreements?

In Scotland - interest is automatically added to a decree unless the defendant requests and can show that no interest should be added.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)