What is the name of that book for DIY ETs?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3589 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all

I have seen it mentioned a book that is really good if you are taking a ET against your employer yourself. I am taking 3 ET's forward, one for disability discrimination for not putting in reasonable adjustments and harrasment from my linemanager.

Second is for victimisation after I said I wouldn't withdraw the ET I was discaplined for something that others have not been and also something that was a result of my meds and medical conditions.

Third is because they have again breached the policy by issuing a warning against me for sickness without allowing a reasonable adjustment.

I have no help from the unions as my rep quit so not got one at the moment so could really use the book!!

A link would be perfect :) and I owuld love ya forever!!!

Red

hey rebel, I would but I don't know the name of it and it's been mentioned in a load of posts - I have read so many over the last two days I can't remember which ones I found the reference in hence the post :(

I did try googling £30 book employment tribunal but it bought up a few and I don't know which I am after!!

Red

Hey Rachel

The top link is richard scarry - fantastic book, my kids love him but I'm not sure it's going to help with the ET :\

The bottom one is in my favs already - not a bad site loads of info!

Any chance you can check your top link or let me know the name of the book thanks Red :)

They're the only 2 I know.

The ETclaims (you saw the Amazon link for their book on the site?) book is the only one I can think of that's routinely recommended here on CAG.

ET Judges love Richard Scarry, make sure you have that one.

RachelMD what am I missing the Richard Scarry one is a kids book about fire stations :( I am confused lol it doesn't take much at the moment

I ill take a look at the second one again and see if I can find the link I missed it first time round!

Thank you for your help Redx

I found 2 books very useful ...

Employment Tribunal Claims, tactics and precedents by Naomi Cunningham and Michael Reed (the ET Claims website that Rachel posted supports this book)

Also, Employment Law, an advisors handbook by Tamara Lewis, I found invaluable.

I got them second hand online and they saw me through 3 CMD's for my consolidated claims ... concilliated very much to my satisfaction very recently :D

I self-represented to make a point to the company