HELP!! bank has filed a defence.

funnymoney
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh No..... Please READ other posts here (only saying what you're likely to hear from countless others too). It really is ALL here (even down to the wording of the defence I bet yuo've received).

For the record, I too have had a defence from Barclays, am waiting for AQ questionnaire in post

Hi don't worry too much about the defence.They always do that to scare you off.You must be prepared though in case it does go to court.It has'nt happened yet,but you never know.You should get a payout soon now.

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hi all,

barclays have submitted a defence. Has this happend to anyone else when recovering bank charges ?

I was expecting to win by default after 14 days :(

thanks in advance

You should hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

You should hope for the best and plan for the worst.

Glenn

How very true GlennUK, thought mine was straightforward. I thought that I wouldn't get this far but then in the words of Alan Davies; Are you special? :D

Anyway, chin up funnymoney, read the FAQs, study the Barclays section thoroughly & some, ask questions, Barclays seem to like the waiting game at the moment. Perserve, we will succeed :p:lol: .