ET1 form help and advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all

currently filling this out, trying to be as careful as I can, How do I calulate the amount of compensation I am after? And what sort of thing do you need to add here? Also the question about if i am looking for compensation only, job back, or job back with employer only lets you click on one option? i am keen to click on all 3?!

Hi there

You will have to provide the ET with details of the remedy you are seeking. If you are not sure how much compensation you may be awarded at the moment, tick the "Compensation Only" box and then leave the box at section 6 blank. You can clarify this with the ET at a later stage.

Reinstatement is where you are placed back in your old job role with compensation for the time period between the date of dismissal and the date of reinstatement.

Re-engagement is where your employer takes you back into the company, but in a different job role, which must be on similar terms to that which you left, again compensating you for the time period in between.

I believe reinstatement/re-engagement is only awarded in around 2% of cases. I have only seen it once, and in that case, the employer refused to take the employee back in any event. Compensation is far easier to claim!