valleyboy v Barclays

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi boonyed,

I have returned the AQ along with a note explaining that the bank sort code was incorrect in their defence document. I would have liked to have mentioned that I would be using evidence such as receipts for office consumables such as paper, print cartridges, envelopes etc. Also, the sound recordings that are in the library. However, I am in a different time zone at the moment (5 days mail in each direction) so had to fill in the form and send it back a bit rapid, I've just got everything crossed at the moment that I'll be OK.

Can anyone tell me if it's too late to gather and use evidence to support a court case at this point?

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in touch with the court who have told me to expect to receive a court date next week. I feel a bit like I'm hanging around twiddling my thumbs at the moment, can anyone suggest some things I could be doing in preperation for the court case? I get the feeling I should be using this time during the inactivity more wisely.

I have been in touch with the court who have told me to expect to receive a court date next week. I feel a bit like I'm hanging around twiddling my thumbs at the moment, can anyone suggest some things I could be doing in preperation for the court case? I get the feeling I should be using this time during the inactivity more wisely.

Plan how you're going to spend it.

:D :D :D

Good luck.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

UPDATE

Got court date ****.

I'm thinking that the sooner I send documents to the court and bank, the sooner a settlement offer will be forthcoming. Any thoughts on this?

• 1 month later...
They are trying to pressurise you. They are trying every trick in the book. Obviously its your call, but don't give into them cheaply.

It's your money

BOON

I haven't given in yet, but it's awkward to discuss technical issues when there is mention of confidentiality and so much money at stake don't you think?

Have you already agreed to the confidentiality clause? If not just cross it out - there is no need to keep it confidential.

• Confused 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks