Black Horse Finance

stokeybird

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5168 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) back on 4th August which they received and they banked the cheque, 40 days came and went so I sent them the letter giving them 7 days to give me my info but surprise surprise it was ignored. Has anyone else had trouble getting their info from them?

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Barclaycard 1 - MCOL sent 1/9/06 £432.29[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=#800080][SIZE=1]Barclaycard 2 - Data Protection Act [COLOR=purple]sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Capital One 1 - Prelim sent 28/8/06 £916[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=#8b0000]Capital One 2 - Data Protection Act sent 2/8/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Marbles - MCOL sent 30/08/06 £1225.23[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Black Horse - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=deepskyblue]CitiCards - Data Protection Act sent 4/8/06 cheque cashed[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1][COLOR=magenta]HFC - SAR sent 5/9/06[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 1 year later...
Has anyone else had trouble getting their info from them?

Yes I have sent 3 letters all ignored to Cardiff quality assurance dept, I have also complained to the FLA who have informed me they WILL be making sure Black Horse conduct themselves according to the code of practice.

All the letters have been sent recorded delivery and have arrived and been signed for.

The more you read about Black Horse the more you can see through their glossy exterior and reveal a darker less transparent operation.