Two loan agreements for the same loan could one be forged.

Streetwise
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4467 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes, but can you tell us why?

Now there starting to make demands,but still wont answer my questions about the loan agreements.

I suggest you reply to emails that were sent to you.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

I am about to,regards Streetwise.

I see. Seems RBS haven't played fair on other matters too.

Ask your MP to send the letter on your behalf they respond to MPSs letters although the content of same will be drawn up to obfuscate.

Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
I see. Seems RBS haven't played fair on other matters too.

Ask your MP to send the letter on your behalf they respond to MPSs letters although the content of same will be drawn up to obfuscate.

Look who's up to no good again ( http://www.bbc.co/news/business-1661668 ).Sorry cant get link to work anybody help. Edited by Streetwise
Cant get link to work.

I cant get it to work either, Streetwise... is it in regards of Peacocks ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I think it must be this!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16611668

Els

Thanks Elsinore. The reasons for not trusting the financial sector gets longer and longer.. and.....

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

They do indeed, CB.

A couple of days ago I read a news feature about predictions made 100 years ago and how many of them had come to pass. Readers were invited to submit suggestions as to what would be happening 100 years from now.

You've probably already guessed my prediction.... We'll still be getting screwed over by the banks!

Els

They do indeed, CB.

A couple of days ago I read a news feature about predictions made 100 years ago and how many of them had come to pass. Readers were invited to submit suggestions as to what would be happening 100 years from now.

You've probably already guessed my prediction.... We'll still be getting screwed over by the banks!

Els

:lol:

BCOBS

Hi all I find myself in a difficult position,I am the executor of an estate and its my job to make sure all debts due by the estate are paid out,one debt for a substantial sum of money was brought to my attention bye the creditor,when I looked into the debt I discovered that there are two loan agreements for the same debt,I asked the bank to confirm which was the genuine agreement and were did the other one come from that was back in September of this year,no reply to this date,what am I to do.
Got a reply to my letter to the CEO of the bank today Quote,( When searching our records I have been unable to locate the loan agreement for this loan ).regards streetwise.

Got a reply to my letter to the CEO of the bank today Quote,( When searching our records I have been unable to locate the loan agreement for this loan ).regards streetwise.

The bank can't locate the agreement? yet you've been supplied with one that doesn't match your copy.

I suggest you show the agreements to your MP and ask her to fire off a letter on your behalf.

You must send off a full DSAR and include all account numbers etc.

Winston Churchill

The bank can't locate the agreement? yet you've been supplied with one that doesn't match your copy.

I suggest you show the agreements to your MP and ask her to fire off a letter on your behalf.

Emailed you a copy of the letter Paul,have allready SAR the bank whats the D at the begining for regards Streetwise.

Has an offence been committed now Paul and could I be in trouble for not reporting it regards Streetwise.

Has an offence been committed now Paul and could I be in trouble for not reporting it regards Streetwise.

That's a matter for others to decide but having reviewed the documents it could be that RBS are in serios trouble.......again!

Regards

Winston Churchill

BCOBS

Be prepared for them [Natwest] to reject or delay compliance.

For yours, they will ignore probate and request 2nd data subject agreement to release data. Send a copy of proof of appointment under will/grant of probate attached to request. It'll all come in handy at a later date when they've failed to comply.

1 x SAR [incl proof as above] + 2nd signatory countersigned approval to release data

Joint account,got the partner to send a letter so as SAR can be produced awaiting the request.

SW

Joint account data will refer to 3rd party, their response [for joint] is compliant with ICO guidance.

Phil