No apology

Lebensohl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4506 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In October 2011 I purchased a desktop computer on-line from PC World. I was looking out of the living room window while it was being delivered. The computer package was dropped upon my drive. I phoned PC World to reject the computer within the hour. A time for collection was arranged with them. I waited at home all the specified day but there was no collection. The following day I arranged another day for collection when my spouse would be at home. A van from Yodel came to collect the computer and the driver told my spouse that he had received a phone call to make the collection but had not received any paperwork and he proceeded to produce a makeshift collection receipt. Ten days after the computer had been collected I became worried as I had not received the refund from PC World. After spending much time on the phone and emailing "KnowHow" I got nowhere. Each time I contacted them they insisted on a collection number that I could not give them. In the finish I wrote to their chief executive officer giving them 7 days to give me a refund. Again no answer. I have had to get a refund from my credit card company. Until I have an apology I shall do no more business with the Dixon group of companies.

dixons is a big retailer, all it takes is one slip up and your letter is gone, you have kindly come on a forum which i doubt any ceo would be wasting their time reading through, i would suggest emailing him direct and let us know how you got along.

Try reminding them that under the DSR they have to refund your money regardless of whether they have received the item back yet or not. Give them 7 days, in writing, to refund your money or you will take them to court for a refund, costs, compensation (ie time spent resolving the issue) plus interest at 8%.

Try reminding them that under the DSR they have to refund your money regardless of whether they have received the item back yet or not. Give them 7 days, in writing, to refund your money or you will take them to court for a refund, costs, compensation (ie time spent resolving the issue) plus interest at 8%.

is the original poster a bank or a business? charging interest. you make me laugh