Hull City Council Parking Ticket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i got a ticket from these today saying that i had no clock displayed with my blue badge but my badge was valid and facing the right way ,i have displayed my badge this way before and never got a ticket the thing is its not my car i was using my badge in another persons car what do i do when my badge is valid ???

i got a ticket from these today saying that i had no clock displayed with my blue badge but my badge was valid and facing the right way ,i have displayed my badge this way before and never got a ticket the thing is its not my car i was using my badge in another persons car what do i do when my badge is valid ???

All you have to do is warn the RK of the vehicle you were in, (presumably that is a family member or friend I guess), that they will, unfortunately be receiving some junk mail from CEL over the next few months.

Neither you nor the car owner should engage with CEL in any shape or form whatsoever.

just remember that as blue badges/tarmac markings etc etc mean NOTHING in a private carpark anyhow

there is your basis of the diddle.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

All you have to do is warn the RK of the vehicle you were in, (presumably that is a family member or friend I guess), that they will, unfortunately be receiving some junk mail from CEL over the next few months.

Neither you nor the car owner should engage with CEL in any shape or form whatsoever.

i have never had one of these before so i dont know what to do i was parked in a side street which was quiet and i have always parked there with my badge but i feel bad for the person who owns the car that got the ticket he does know and he told me to appeal against it as we dont think that no clock displayed when a valid badge is displayed is wrong donti appeal at all ??

i was parked in a quiet side street which i had always parked in using my badge but this time i never used the clock on it never had a ticket so dont know what to do or where i stand on this matter as its not my car

just remember that as blue badges/tarmac markings etc etc mean NOTHING in a private carpark anyhow

there is your basis of the diddle.

dx

i was parked on a quiet side street which i have parked there many times before its not my car that i was in and i have never had one of these tickets before so i dont know what to do about it i feel for the person whos car it is

side street

so its a private estate?

still the same!!

the ONLY tickets you cannot ignore are the ones from council/police

these will have the words [AND ONLY THESE THREE]

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

any other tickets are NOT ticket and are NOT fine

they are a speculative invoice designed to diddle you

they have NO LEGAL STATUTE

just browse this forum and show your mate the watchdog video

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

dont appeal at all ??

No, not at all. There is no appeal with PPCs. They want your money so they are hardly likely to let you off are they!!

No contact what-so-ever. Do not write to them, do not reply to anything they send you. Absolutely ignore everything they send (excet real court papers which will never come)

side street

so its a private estate?

still the same!!

the ONLY tickets you cannot ignore are the ones from council/police

these will have the words [AND ONLY THESE THREE]

PENALTY CHARGE NOTICE

any other tickets are NOT ticket and are NOT fine

they are a speculative invoice designed to diddle you

they have NO LEGAL STATUTE

just browse this forum and show your mate the watchdog video

dx

yeah but this one is from hull city council and done by a civil enforcement officer the ticket was printed at 15.37 but it was observed from 15.32 to 15.38

With respect 42man, I think my fellow Caggers have a right to see certain posts where people seem to have an 'attitude' so we can decide whether we want to use our valuble time to help them or not. So the posts (in my opinion) were relevant.

With respect, no they weren't relevant.....the user made an honest mistake thinking that Civil Enforcement Officers were something to do with Civil Enforcement Ltd, then as a new user she posted here by accident not knnowing how the forums work, she simply didn't know she was adding to somebody else's thread....I did it myself when I first came on to the forums....i'm certainly not nickle and diming about sniping remarks and attitude. If you don't want to help then don't feel obliged to.

OK - we need some more accurate info.

i got a ticket from these today saying that i had no clock displayed with my blue badge

A PCN will have a specific contravention, along with a contravention number. For example, 01 Parked in a Restircted Street.

Can you tell us what the contravention was, and can you also tell us whether you were parked on double yellow lines, in a parking bay, etc.

• Haha 1