forged docs, mis-selling, awful service!

kurvaface
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4473 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At least the details that you are posting are already in the public domain so no-one can complain

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Without Prejudice

Hi Paul, I see you are here.

The chap you named called this morning. The call was "slightly" confrontational but I am pleased he called. Thank you.

I have sent him, along with your CEO and others a few bits of the correspondance on this. Let's see what happens. In the mean time, we shall submit a Data Subject Access Request to the address you povided.

I am trying to enjoy my time off before I go back to work and am a bit peeved that I am still dealing with what should have been a straight forward customer service issue.

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi KV, I am glad that my colleague has called, I am sorry if you feel that the call was slightly confrontational. I hope that he will be able to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards, Paul The KNOWHOW Team.

Without Prejudice

Hi systemerror. Yes, if you google DSG / Dixons / currys / PCWorld it is fair to say that nearly every review is bad, displaying a systemic problem in the company. The old addage, "If you please someone he will tell a few people, if you upset someone he will tell everyone", is so true and very significant for a business.

I hope that my last post on this thread will have a big :smile: saying that they have resolved this to my satisfaction and that everyone is happy......

:|

Anyway, their man has emailed back this afternoon setting out some of the things he will look at before getting back to me, amongst which are looking at paperwork ( fair enough), looking at info from me (fair enough), speaking to the store sales reps (hhhmmmmm.........:der: now that would be like asking a paedophile if he really really didn't fiddle...) etc etc..

When I copied some of my unanswered emails to him this morning, I made it quite clear that I will keep escalating this until it is resolved. Since joining CAG I have learned that you may reject bad service. I have learned how to make this kind of behaviour cost by sharing ways of increasing a company's operating overheads and reducing its sales. The fact is, DSG shares today sit at 9.56 pence compared to 23.73 pence 12 months ago with diminishing returns and if just 1% of the 1100 people who have viewed this thread to date buy elsewhere, Then DSG will have made a loss on my business with them. Every little loss counts.

I can't stress enough though that I want this resolved. I have better things to do with my time.

Edited by kurvaface

• 2 weeks later...

Without prejudice

I'm disappointed to report that after providing PCWorld with some of the information they have asked for, they are not going to bother investigating this due to in effect the passage of time. In essence, they have implied that as a business customer, having placed an order and having made a guarantee - tough. They have neither addressed the issue of signatures, nor mis-selling. There has been no mention of all the emails sent to them that were not responded to nor the lies told by them etc. I find them so incredible, it's almost funny. They have even made a horrendous slip up in their response which I'll save for later.

I think this is going to be an interesting ride and I'll update as appropriate.

Without prejudice

I know that now thank you.

In future, I will use Amazon who, despite the occasional hic-ups, I honestly believe would never tolerate any level of dishonesty, mis-selling or down right disregard for customer concerns. If they make a mistake, they deal with it quickly without fuss and resolve issues fairly and decently. Pcworld on the otherhand, to me are a bunch of spivs and cowboys who would rip anyone off and drop them once they've fleeced them.

It's difficult to provide information at the moment for caggers about where I am with this, for reasons which will become clear at a later date, other than to say that we have a strategy to see this through. I hope it will help other people who have been done over by this horrible company.