Unfair kandco rewards system - long term Customer.

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3278 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Dear Mr Neild,

after reflection and the fact that I feel so betrayed after years of loyalty I have posted this on the consumer forum and will continue on different forums throughout the U.K.

If I can prevent just 50 from shopping with it will have been a success. I have already stopped 5, and will continue with my campaign, this is what I sent:

Unfair kandco rewards system - long term Customer

I was a empirestores agent for many many years with 15% commission on all goods.

They merged last year with kays & gt universal and became KandCo.

I have paid into my account over the past 14mts between £3000-£4000 and received only £5 commission.

I complained and have been given a further £75.

I have not been given anymore as they do not give rewards on goods that are reduced because of a sale and a whole new bunch of reasons.

if you buy a piece of furniture that is normally £1000 and you get £50 off due to a sale you will receive no rewards.

if you do not order something every month your rewards will stop even though you are still paying on goods over £2000.

I shall not be ordering any large or expensive from this company again,

only a small item at minimal cost of £5 so I get rewards for the money on the items I still owe.

I feel utterly betrayed because of the loyalty I have shown through the years.

an absolutely disgusted

disgruntled customer

Edited by dx100uk
pers info & libelous comments removed - dx .siteteam

HiIt is happening to my mum too. She has been a customer for years. I have spent a lot of money with them over the past 2 years and now she isn't getting any commision. Same old rubbish they told you I guessThey keep phoning her and saying if she doesn't order anything by a certain date she will loose her rewards all together.Strangely enough, we won't be buying anything from them EVER again.Strange way to treat loyal customers.....