suspension letter?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4518 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i wonder if anyone can help? I wouild like to know exatcly what should be put into a suspension letter from work? ie reason for suspension. should the letter also have what the alligation could amount to ie gross misconduct. I have had a suspension letter and it just says they are doing an investigation and I am suspended for this but doesnt say wether i could potentialy fall under in regards to th type of conduct. is this right?

Hello there.

To add to what rebel has said, do you have a copy of the company's disciplinary procedures? If you don't, it might be worth asking. The ACAS ones are for guidance rather that law, unless your company doesn't actually have any procedures when ACAS applies by default. I believe that's right anyway, from reading on here. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you know what the investigation is about?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Not necessarily for a suspension letter, no.

If they proceed to invite you to a disciplinary hearing, then yes they should then inform you of the exact nature of the accusation and how potentially serious the matter might be considered.