BankFodder BankFodder

dmb248

Opportunity to re-mortgage, one credit entry [HFC] on my file providing a stumbling block...help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2969 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello all

Just looking for a bit of info regarding an offer I have had to redeem a mortgage on a by to let property with substansial cash back.

I have a challenge that it would seem that adverse credit (late payments) on a property that I sold (residential) in Aug 2010 means that I am struggling to find a lender to take on the property to re-mortgage. Other that that my credit history and score is good no CCJ's or Defaults.

Can anyone enlighten me as to any ways around this challenge...would the lender in question who has their loan satisfied be willing to remove the entries if I wrirte to them for instance?

Any enlightenment appreciated

dmb

who is the defaulter and what was the debt?

dx

Hi dx

It was on a secured loan on my main property with HFC bank

aha that lot...

i bet you had lots of compulsory insurances with them

and fees you know nothing about

got all the statements to check?

if not sar them

time to reclaim

then hit the default

dx

Its a series of late payments not a default that I am looking to remove?

shame

but what if you weren't sold the insurance etc, would the debt have been cleared by them?

i dont think you'll get much chance in removing late markers

as they will claim it shows the correct wau you operated the a/c?

or

you could ask them please

dx