AoE and payment threshold

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just after a bit of advice

I have an ongoing Attachment of Earnings which sees £151 taken from my pay each month

Starting next month because the company I work for has decided to make cutbacks on staff I will be moving to a new position in the company for which the take home pay is just below the protection earnings threshold that was set by the court.

However, As I'm moving to a lower paid job the company have a payment protection scheme which means that I will still be paid at my current rate for a further 18 months.

What is likely to happen once I do drop below the threshold and even though I'm not changing companies do I have to inform the court of this change in my job role?

I believe that if the pay is below the threshold the Court order won't be taken from my pay but I'm just worried about what could happen when that happens!!

The solicitors who have the AoE against me is Restons.

Thankyou

It is possible for you,the judgment debtor to make the payments directly to the creditor subject to the Court’s agreement.Should your income fall below the PPS

then you will be in control.

Regards

Andy

PS Welcome to Cag.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

You don't have to tell the court about a change of role, only a change of employer. And if your pay falls below the protected earnings rate, then your employer will not make deductions (though they should inform the court of this to avoid getting into trouble themselves for failing to make deductions).