HSBC Credit Card - true copy of the agreement

Guest shaff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:p

Hello people!!

I am in the middle of taking HSBC to the small claims court regarding my bank charges, when i stumbled on a very intersting thread regarding Defaults. (requesting the true original document).

This is the link i used, all the templates are done, just copy & paste;

Remove Default Notices on a Credit File - We show you how

I have requested for my bank to send me a true copy of the alleged agreement regarding my HSBC credit card.

I have sent a letter via recorded delivery for this request 3 weeks ago, but had no response.

Please could anyone tell me if there is a time limit for their response??

I have been to the bank personally and rang numerous times, but keep getting fobbed off.:(

Sorry forgot to say, my account has been given to another company called MCS, who collect £30 pounds a month as an agreement.

My bank are not willing to tell me who to send my requset to, MCA are saying that they can't and won't do anything and that HSBC put the default notice on.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP NE1??

if you have not had the documents within 12 working days HSBC have defaulted on the request, they then they have a further 30 calander days to produce the documents, if they don't i beleive they have commited a criminal offence and the dept is unenforceable and the default should be removed from your credit file. At this point you can also report HSBC to Trading Standards and OFT.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply.

I have been reading a theard by un1boy regarding this very matter.

I was so baffled by it.

Bascially if they havn't provided the notice in the 12 day period i can stop payments to them?

Also I just want the default taken off, i do not want to go into a situation with them where i will be getting harrsing phone calls from MCS who now own the account as i declared an IVA. Is their their a template where i can advise them that they have broken the law?

Will this lead to court action??

i'd be interested to hear a reply to this as I am claiming a true copy for something else and want to know what to expect if they delay or ignore.

kaz x

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

un1boy TYPE THIS USER NAME IN THE ADVANCED SEARCH. IT IS A VERY GOOD READ, BUT I COULD NOT GET MY HEAD AROUND ALL THE LEGALITIES.