• Tweets

• so wont this thus be a totally useless restriction k andy?  
    • so you have 34 pdfs what is the size of a typical file in MB's or KB's.  
    • If he was paying a Solictor by the hour I'm sure he would be more engaging....we offer this service free of charge in our own free time.   He needs to engage and fast.   Defence due Friday 11th Dec by 4.00pm   .
    • Applying for a charging order involves two stages: the interim charging order and the final charging order. Interim charging orders If your creditor decides to apply for a charging order: Your creditor sends a form to the court along with proof from the Land Registry that you own, or jointly own, your house If the court agrees that you own a share of the property and a charging order is allowed under the rules above, you'll be sent an interim charging order on form N86 and a copy of the creditor's form N379. These show the reasons they've applied. This is also sent to your spouse or civil partner, any other joint owners of the property and your mortgage company or other secured lenders A restriction will be placed on the Land Registry, stopping you from selling your house until the final charging order hearing. You will get a form B136 from the Land Registry telling you this has happened. You don't need to reply to this form The interim charging order is issued without a hearing. If you do nothing, a final charging order will be issued 28 days later. If you want to object to the final charging order, you must write to the court and creditor within 21 days of receiving the interim charging order. The court may then arrange a hearing to make a decision. Reasons to object might include: The property doesn’t belong to you, and you are not entitled to a share of any equity in it The CCJ happened before October 2012 and you’ve not missed any instalments set by the court The creditor has not followed the application process correctly, for example they’ve not informed your spouse or civil partner You can also write to ask the court to set conditions on the charging order. One condition that we recommend asking for is an affordable instalment order, if one is not already in place. This is where the court sets a regular payment. If the court agrees to this and you keep up with the payments, the creditor will find it much harder to take further enforcement action through the court. If no instalment order is set there’s a risk the creditor could take further action, for example by instructing enforcement agents (bailiffs) to visit. If your CCJ was date 1 October 2012 or later, an instalment order which is up to date also prevents the creditor applying to force the sale of your home. Final charging orders For the second stage of the charging order process, if you’ve not made any written objections, a court officer or sometimes a District Judge will decide whether to make a final charging order. If you wrote to the court and creditor with objections, or you requested other conditions are applied, the court may arrange a hearing to decide whether to make a final charging order. The hearing will be at your local County Court hearing centre. The hearing will usually be in private chambers with a District Judge and normally a representative from the creditor. The judge will listen to both sides and decide whether to make the final order or not, and what conditions if any are to be applied. Once a final charging order is made, you’ll get a letter from the court confirming this on form N87.   Regards   Andy
    • 100% agree Andy, will try again. TBH, I did expect a little more info from him.
  • Our picks

My Mother & Athena Parking

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3292 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

My mother has phoned the company to argue she didn't overstay at a Lidl. If the cameras arre to be beleived then I accept she did.

Now she is 77 and not a savvy up as me. So of course when I found out she had rung them already to argue I said the she was wrong to do so.

The problem is now of course the fact she has made contact. Where does that leave her. Should she continue to ignore from here on in or, is there a better course of action?

Regards

makes no odds really.

just show her the watchdog video!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it never happened,,she has not committed any crime,,just ignore,, i know its difficult,, but this is how these con artists work,,despite all junk mail you will get from them and in relation to just ignore,, like you would a lotto win from nigeria asking you for money.nothing can/will happen ,full stop.relax,chill,feet up.glass of wine.

as what has been said ignore they have no powers and will soon jog on when they realise theres no cash coming

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

So although Rule 1 NO CONTACT has been broken, the advice is to ignore everything from here on in.

I know the answer to this but I just want to show this thread to my mum as she is now fretting about it, and although she does believe me it would be nice for her to read here for herself.

Thanks

So although Rule 1 NO CONTACT has been broken,

It's not a rule, it's just advice. The reason is, making contact is a waste of your time and merely encourages them to pester you as they know they have a live person on the end of their letters. It's a bit like replying to email phishing. They just send more.

So, you'd have been better off not contacting them - but it doesn't matter. Just start ignoring now and never stop.