My Mother & Athena Parking

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3286 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

My mother has phoned the company to argue she didn't overstay at a Lidl. If the cameras arre to be beleived then I accept she did.

Now she is 77 and not a savvy up as me. So of course when I found out she had rung them already to argue I said the she was wrong to do so.

The problem is now of course the fact she has made contact. Where does that leave her. Should she continue to ignore from here on in or, is there a better course of action?

Regards

makes no odds really.

just show her the watchdog video!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

it never happened,,she has not committed any crime,,just ignore,, i know its difficult,, but this is how these con artists work,,despite all junk mail you will get from them and in relation to just ignore,, like you would a lotto win from nigeria asking you for money.nothing can/will happen ,full stop.relax,chill,feet up.glass of wine.

as what has been said ignore they have no powers and will soon jog on when they realise theres no cash coming

I know my rights Mr DCA I'm with the CAG......hello hello where you gone Mr DCA8)

So although Rule 1 NO CONTACT has been broken, the advice is to ignore everything from here on in.

I know the answer to this but I just want to show this thread to my mum as she is now fretting about it, and although she does believe me it would be nice for her to read here for herself.

Thanks

So although Rule 1 NO CONTACT has been broken,

It's not a rule, it's just advice. The reason is, making contact is a waste of your time and merely encourages them to pester you as they know they have a live person on the end of their letters. It's a bit like replying to email phishing. They just send more.

So, you'd have been better off not contacting them - but it doesn't matter. Just start ignoring now and never stop.