Jump to content

Rob v Nat West

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi guys,


After many years of regular duals with NW i have finally gotten into the position of wanting to take them for everything i can get.


I have received a letter asking me to contact them immediately otherwise the will take one or more of the following actions:


Recovery action - realisation of security / seizure of assets

Legal action - repossession blah blah

Passing details on to Debt Recovery Agents


Now all this sounds pretty heavy and is intended to but i'm unsure what to say to them.


I'm intending to go through the procedure to reclaim my charges (about £500 before interest) but not sure how to put the bank on hold until i've collated all the necessary paperwork.


Any ideas on what i should do now?



Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically i have two accounts with NW, one is overdrawn by £43 with a £2300 limit and the other is £420 overdrawn with a £100 limit. They want both accounts paid back. The accounts haven't really been used for the last few years and the amounts owed are entirely charges, default notices and interest.


I have written a couple of letters requesting refunds but they are sticking to their guns.


I don't want a black mark against my credit, which they are threatening to do, as i may have a need to take out a mortgage and credit cards in the near future.


I've been fighting NW for years and have had some sucess in having individual charges refunded. Their latest charges (£450 to date, for bouncing 2 d/d's for less than £50 which then took me over the limit etc etc) were the final straw and i want to cause as much hassle to them as i can.


I kind of hope they will take me to court, i can defend or counterclaim but i suspect they won't. Anyone got any suggestions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...