company keeps messing up my sick pay

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, what can I do about my company... I have been signed off for six month starting from 18th May this year, my reckoning says I should receive sick pay up until 18th november. The company cut off point for wages is the 15th of every month. My stupid company has messed up my payslips on most months but this months I am sure is wrong again. I have received just over £200 but I am sure it should be £81 per week for SSP and I asked for my accrued holiday pay to be included which was £78. which by my calculations should be nearly £400.

Sorry I can't be more accurate but I'm away from home at the moment. I have tried phoning my employer and she has said she'll get back to me, but as is usual there is no reply and probably won't be for some time.

They just don't seem to care , the muppet that works in the payroll office never seems to be there and never returns her voicemail calls. I am getting increasingly frustrated by this and wonder how many other times they have skimmed a bit off my pay when I was able to work. I have now been signed off for another six months but no longer qualify for SSP.

Hello there.

I'm afriad I can't answer the payroll stuff, but it may be difficult to help you until you can tell us what's on your payslip, if you get one.

If you've had 6 months of SSP, then you should be entitled to ESA [employment support allowance] from the DWP. I think you can apply on the phone.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum