Non Fault Accident going to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3453 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

In August this year I had an accident where another driver hit me, what happened was:

I was heading southbound down a road local to me which has two roads that join it from the right, a white car pulls up to one of those junctions and stops. I think nothing of it until I'm just about to pass the junction and the white car decides to pull out impacting the rear drivers side quarter.

I took the drivers details as normal and took pictures, the other driver admitted fault - "sorry I must have pulled out too far" - Car was collected the next day to be repaired.

E-mails have been flying around because the other parties insurance company haven't paid up, my insurance company is now going to seek legal action against the other driver directly and have asked if I will attend court to give my version of events.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Is there anything I should look out for?

My company - Swift Cover

His company - Co-Operative (from what I remember)

Thanks,

Steve

Hi,

My best tip for Court is just tell the truth and be consistent.

I very much doubt that you will actually see a courtroom however as once proceedings are issued the other side's solicitors will probably back down.