Goodbye Quick Quid's Direct Debit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin: woo hoo! Just made my last ever payment to Quick Quid after the 4 month plan and have without the bank's intervention been able to delete the direct debit instruction myself surprisingly, I realise I will have to watch out just in case they do try and re-instate, do you reckon I should also send the bank a letter officially informing QQ has no future authority to debit my account?

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

I would write to the bank informing them that you have completed your obligation to QQ by paying off the balance of monies owed to them and, as such, you are instructing them (not requesting them) to cancel the DD as your business is complete.

Good luck and do keep an eye on your bank account to ensure it doesn't 'mysteriously' re-appear on your list of active DD's!!

Feebee_71

Thanks Feebee :thumb: response much appreciated

I guessed I was just being daft but not the first time QQ had set up a DD even when I was not a defaulter so I'll be watching my account like a hawk! lol x

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Well done you :-D

Letter to the bank is the best option, then go into your local branch/call up a week or so after and ask if they've received your instruction etc. Something to follow it up.

I think I'm just gonna get another new bank account once all mine are repaid!

Isn't it a great feeling to know that the payment you have just made is the last one you will be making to them and that the account is settled. Its a great relief to know they can't keep bothering you anymore. I personally love the moment I delete a creditor from my online banking payment screen. Well done.