BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• St Greta would love a canal with solar powered narrowboats.........
    • Name of the Claimant ? Erudio Student Loans Ltd   Date of issue – 9th Jan 2020   Particulars of Claim   What is the claim for – the reason they have issued the claim? 1.The claimant claims £10,100 for monies due from the defendant   2.The debt was pursuant to a regulated agreement(s) between the defendant and The Student Loans Comedy Limited. Each agreement had an individual account number as follows  XXX XXX XXX XXX   3.The defendant failed to make payments as per the terms resulting in the agreements being terminated. Notice of such is served by a Default or Termination Notice subject to the terms of the agreements.   4. The debt was assigned to the claimant on XX/XX/2013, with a notice provided to the Defendant. A new master reference number XXX was also applied upon assignment 5. The claimant has complied with the Pre Action Protocol for Debt claims.   What is the total value of the claim? £10,100  Have you received prior notice of a claim being issued pursuant to paragraph 3 of the PAPDC ( Pre Action Protocol) ? No    Have you changed your address since the time at which the debt referred to in the claim was allegedly incurred? Yes, possibly more than once. This claim form has been sent to my home address   Did you inform the claimant of your change of address? No, I have never heard of Erudio before I received this claim form.  I did notify The Student Loans Company Ltd about my address change though. Is the claim for - a Bank Account (Overdraft) or credit card or loan or catalogue or mobile phone account? Student Loans   When did you enter into the original agreement before or after April 2007 ? Before.   Do you recall how you entered into the agreement...On line /In branch/By post ? I think I signed the forms in person, although it would have been about 25 years ago so I can't be positive.   Is the debt showing on your credit reference files (Experian/ Equifax /Etc...) ? No   Has the claim been issued by the original creditor or was the account assigned and it is the Debt purchaser who has issued the claim. It says that the debt was assigned.   Were you aware the account had been assigned – did you receive a Notice of Assignment? No, I have never received any notice of assignment   Did you receive a Default Notice from the original creditor? Not to my knowledge   Have you been receiving statutory notices headed “Notice of Sums in Arrears”  or " Notice of Arrears "– at least once a year ? Not that I remember   Why did you cease payments? I always returned Deferrment notices to The Student Loans Company as I never earned enough to have to start repaying these loans. I still haven't. But the SLC stopped sending deferment notices to me, and in fact stopped sending anything to me. I don't know when the last time I had any communication from them.   What was the date of your last payment? I've never paid     Was there a dispute with the original creditor that remains unresolved? Not to my knowledge    Did you communicate any financial problems to the original creditor and make any attempt to enter into a debt management plan? No I did not   This is for a huge amount of money, and I've never heard of Erudio before I received this. I do sometimes have problems with my post at my home address.  I really appreciate all help that anyone can give with this. My ideal outcome on this would be that they drop the court action and I send them Deferment notices for the future.
    • Hi Andy,   We were never notified with regards to this holiday no communication after they went into Admin. last week was the first time we heard anything at all and it was from RC themselves. I called them last night and explained everything and it looks like everything going to be okay we will only  lose the deposit which is a small price to pay I guess compared to £2000 I will update if I hear any more.   thank you Hb and Andy both for your  help   regards otb
    • yep, the UK is a bumpy twisty crowded ISLAND whos layout and transport infrastructure is best suited to Sea and Road. The rivers are generally to narrow and shallow, let alone steep, and the flat plains are simply to small and crowded to house a big rail system like Europe, China, India, Africa, Australia ............   So its smaller lots via road or ship em to the nearest port   Our railways are narrow and a bit cramped because they NEED to be. Canals were our infrastructure   When putting in just a couple hundred miles of track disrupts half the country for a decade or more, and costs a not so small nations national debt - its the wrong choice.
    • Yes HS2 is  a waste of space as a half hearted  implementation.
  • Our picks

taxii

mazuma

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2955 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Has anyone had any dealings with the company called mazuma? They are the ones that but mobile phones. their website has offered me a good price for my HTC but im not sure about just posting off the phone to them so was wondering if anyone has had good or bad dealings with them. cheers

I have heard stories that when they get the phone, they claim x y z wrong with it and give you a way lower price. Google review mazuma and take a look. Also when you object to new price, the phone is missing or they return a different phone.

They offered me a bag of sweeties for my old phone :madgrin:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

theyve offered me the same price for my htc as ive got it advertised on tradeit so i could sell it to them and maybe sell the box and charger on ebay . ive read some reviews and they seem to be ok but want to be sure.

I've never used them and don't know anyone that has so can't say if they are ok or not :-)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Have you tried a retailer like CEX? They take old mobiles on trade-in, and because it's in person it's a bit easier to deal with them, and much harder for them to claim xyz is wrong with it when it isn't.

I have used mazuma twice for my old iphones and both times got what was specified on the website and money was in my account within 3 days, I have also used fonebank for a broken iphone and again got the price on the website.I may however just be one of the lucky ones.