Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3290 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have done some searches, but not found anything for 2011

So I'm not sure if things have changed.

basically I got a letter from Parking Eye for a PCN, saying my car entered a Permit Area car park and left 20 mins later.

As this isn't an overstayed parking, but was in a Permit area car park

anything changes?

or ignore forever, cos if so, I will just bin them, I will be aware of future warnings, solicitors , threatening letters etc.

There are photos on the letter and if you squint hard enough you can see the driver.. sort of

Thanks in advance

Letter mentions

'The signage, which is clearly displayed at the entrance and throughout the car park, states that this is a permit holder/authorised vehicle only car park and also details other conditions for which those who enter the car park agree to be bound by.

By failing to hold a valid permit and in accordance with the terms and conditions that were agreed to upon entering the car park these were breached and therefore the parking charge, detailed below is immediately payable.'

Edited by wwp8

I'm presently getting rubbish from them for overstaying in Morrisons' car park in Stone, Staffs, [by several hours], according to them.

The fact that I entered twice in one day, several hours apart, seems to have been "glossed over" by them.

I've had three so far, and I'm certain that I've not reached the end yet, so you are likely to get the same - fun innit?

If their camera on the exit lane wasn't 20 feet in the air, looking down at 45 degrees, they might be able to read the plate on our trailer, but it can't read under the overhanging items.

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Another arrived yesterday - for a second occasion when the vehicle was wearing it's trailer at Morrisons.

Oh how I wish they would take the driver to court, because between the two visits to the car park, the motor was at a filling station, outside the perimeter of the car park; receipts are in my possession, and the reg number is on the stations' anpr camera!

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!